Monday, April 17, 2006

1 picture and a shattered heart...

How can one guy thousands of miles away break your heart in less than 1 second? With less than 1 word…Without even knowing it….A picture is worth a thousand words, and the one picture that I saw holds true to that statement…

You think you’re over someone, but you’re not…and over time your heart breaks, and now I think mine’s shattered…into pieces….and it hurts…worse than I thought it would….

Silly Poem:
Thousand miles away
I think about you everyday
What you’ve done now
You didn’t know how…
Is break my heart,
Though we’re miles apart…
With a picture so small
I’ll have to build up my wall…
To keep my feelings inside
I can’t run, so I’ll hide,
From the ever increasing pain
‘Cause my hearts been slain….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home