Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Terrible Thrid day of MAY!!!!

So today is officially the most crappy day, that I've had in a loooooooooooooooooooooong loooooooooooooooooooooooongggggggg time!!!

So, if today is your B-day.........soz, but this a very crappy day for me!!!

Why?

Well.....

1. Had a fight with my mom in the Morning......
2. Messed flavored water on my Math (FLAVORED FRICKIN WATER!!!)
3. Twisted my ankle in Chemistry!!!! URGH!! It still hurts!!!!
4. Got a toothache!!! / Have a toothache!!!!
5. Had a kinda crappy rehearsal because we were kinda messed up!!!
6. Had a fight with my mom!!!
7. Found out my CPR class was 3 hours!!! 3!!! (Ironic that it was 3 hours and 3rd of MAY!!)
8. Got no studying done, so I'll have to do some now, plus take a shower!!!
9. Something sucky that I predicted would come true, came true!!! URGH!!!

So I can saftley say that today was a shitty 3rd day of MAY!!!!

Silly Poem:
The Third of May
What a shitty Day
Although one might say....
"But, it's my Birthday....."
I'd say "That's Absurd,
Because this was a trashy THIRD!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Seaman said...

whoa i just noticed that you got your cpr traingn, i got mine too, and i got first aid training too, and both classes together took 6 hours.....

Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home