Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sick!!!

So can someone explain to me, why people are so..........................so..........................urgh!!! I can't even think of the words to express my feelings.....

Telling a guy you like them, putting your heart on the line, then waiting.......and waiting......oh, did I mention....waiting.......to know how they feel about you?!?!?! I mean a smile can only go so far........But yeah, what really sucks is that I can't find anything to hate about him, so I can't really get over him by hating him!!!

So today, I wrote a song......it's about this guy that I like, (what's new!!!) anyway...it's called "Sick" and I totally vented.......

So I'm wondering.................is it possible for people, just to say how they feel, or say how they don't feel......?!?!?!?!?!

Silly Poem: (Chorus from my song:)
You make me sick,
Whenever I think about you….
You make me sick,
Whenever I dream about you….
You make me sick,
Cause I can’t find anything wrong….with you…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home